Job Title: Window Cleaner
Reports to: Managing Director
Job purpose: –
The duties of the Window Cleaner will be to provide a consistently excellent window cleaning service to CCS’ customers, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by being technically proficient in all window cleaning tasks, including the use of traditional cleaning methods, ladders and water-fed pole systems. The role is very customer facing, so all window cleaners must have a positive and friendly approach to colleagues and customers alike, allied to excellent attention to detail and a determination to do a good job. Candidates must have good general awareness of Safe Systems of Work and how to manage potential Health and Safety risks. Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: –
- To contribute to the smooth running of the business
- To deliver a high quality window cleaning service to a broad range of customers
- To be the “face of the company” by displaying excellent communication and customer service skills
- To take a common sense approach to managing a broad and varying workload
- To proactively liaise with CCS Head Office, Contracts Manager and Managing Director to avoid or minimise problems
- To be a positive and flexible team member
- To contribute ideas for the growth and improvement of the business
- To attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Suitable candidates will need to have significant experience in window cleaning and be proficient in the use of traditional mop and blade, and water-fed pole systems. Experience of using cradles, MEWPS and other systems will be a distinct advantage, although the company will invest in a comprehensive training programme once candidates have completed a successful induction period.
Candidates must be physically fit and healthy, and used to working in a very physical role. They must be methodical and thorough, with excellent attention to detail, and be flexible, confident, and capable of dealing with new situations as they arise. They must be able to be ambassadors for Clifton Cleaning Services. Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
Working hours are primarily Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day.
Actual hours of work are driven by our customers’ requirements, and flexibility is an important requirement of the role.