Clifton National Window Cleaning has an exemplary Health & Safety record
This is of paramount importance to us and we improve this through regular staff training sessions specifically designed to instil good working practices into the everyday systems and techniques used by all of our staff.
We realise that Health & Safety is more than telling staff what they should do – instead we strive to get our operatives to embrace Health & Safety as an essential part of their role and to always be looking to improve every aspect of safety for the team as a whole.
We always encourage feedback on specific tasks and possible risks at our regular team meetings to pro-actively manage and minimise day-to-day risk for employees, contractors and the public alike.
In addition to our regular Health & Safety meetings we also have in place:
- Induction, training and refresher courses for operatives
- Health and Safety handbooks for all
- IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
- Trained and qualified Operations Managers
- Dedicated Health & Safety management
- Regular checks on all equipment (ladder logs, harness checks)
- Prior testing and certification of cradle systems by a third party for each building before use
All of our operatives are issued with quality in-depth Method Statements and Risk Assessments for the tasks involved.
Clifton National Window Cleaning are accredited by Safecontractor, Chas and Contractor Plus and also employ external Health and Safety advisors.